It’s more than a workplace. It’s a culture to thrive and grow in.
“It’s a very supportive environment, with a strong commitment to our wellbeing.”
“It’s a fantastic working culture, and that means a lot to me.”Kerry, Change Delivery Team
With us, you’ll have access to:
- Diverse talent programmes.
- Mentoring schemes.
- Family-friendly policies including generous parental and special leave options.
- Flexible working options – including varied working patterns and flexibility to choose how and where you work.
- Workplace adjustment support.
- Wellbeing support, including access to our Employee Assistance Provider.
- Special leave for active-duty reservists.
- Volunteering days.
Health and Wellbeing
We offer a wide range of support, with a strategy focusing on four key wellbeing areas:
- Mental wellbeing
- Lifestyle – including physical wellbeing
- Financial wellbeing
- Workplace environment – culture and physical workspaces
Reward and Recognition
We recognise positive staff contributions in a variety of ways. These include cash awards and non-cash awards like gift vouchers and electronics items. All MoJ staff have access to the Reward and Recognition portal and are actively encouraged to reward their colleagues.
Employee Discount Scheme
All staff will have access to an employee discount scheme whereby staff can access 1000’s of discounts at national retailers, such as Curry’s, John Lewis, Argos, Sainsburys, Tesco and Morrisons.
Staff can use the bespoke concierge service to find discounted rates on holidays and hotel bookings for both national and international stays. Employee discounts are continually updated and are available all year round.
Generous annual leave and Bank Holiday allowance
25 days’ annual leave on joining, increasing on a sliding scale to 30 days after 5 years’ service. This is in addition to 8 public holidays and one further day paid privilege entitlement to mark the Queen’s Birthday.
Additional benefits include:
- Civil Service Pension
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Gym Discount Scheme